Q&A: Relationship Edition

Hey y’all! Happy Tuesday! I shared with you on Insta Story a few weeks ago that J and I would be doing a Q&A to answer people’s questions on any topic of their choice.  We decided to do a personal Q&A, answering your all’s questions about our relationship {past, present, & future}, and then a fitness Q&A, answering all things about fitness!

Today will be the personal Q&A and I will be posting the fitness video later next week.  Just a warning: this video is a long one! Pull up a seat and drink a cup of coffee.  Feel free to skip though and pin-point certain questions {which will be written out} — not gonna lie, we were a little bit nervous to do this video {especially J}, so pardon our rambling and giggles ha!

Also, as noted in the video, here is the blog post of how we met and here is the blog post of our proposal!

12 Responses to Q&A: Relationship Edition

1. Lindsay says:

Oh my gosh cutest couple ever!!! Loved your video!

2. Marquita says:

OMG!!! I loved your relationship Q&A. You and J are the cutest couple. I thought you both did awesome!!!

3. Taylor Swint says:

This is so sweet! I’m a huge fan of the blog and appreciate your constant openness! You guys are such positive influences on my life and, I’m sure, many others!

4. Tara says:

Thank you so much for sharing. As a single lady I really enjoyed this video!

5. Danielle says:

Y’all are so cute together!

6. Whitney says:

You guys are just the cutest!! So happy that you found each other and look forward to seeing what God has planned for your future!

7. Colleen says:

the sweetest sweetest sweetest! God has amazing things plan for you two!

8. Zoe says:

Oh my goodness ya’ll are the absolute cutest!! I kid you not when I say I made my boyfriend watch this with me and we were both floored- we met SO similarly to ya’ll! LOVE all of your posts girl, I just started my blog (today!) and you were my biggest inspiration! Keep killin it! xoxo

9. Melissa says:

I’m currently going through the RICA program as well. My fiancé is Catholic and at the beginning of our relationship we talked about faith and decided to try out a few different churches to see what we both liked and both agreed the Catholic faith is for us. I love how mentioned you have a routine of going to church and then dinner. So perfect! I would love to see more posts about faith and church especially what to wear to church.