Bordeaux

I’ve started watching the show New Girl on Netflix, and I. Can’t. Stop.  Someone help…. My productivity no longer exists.  I’m even watching it while writing this post, but it’s just so stinkin’ funny.

In other news, Andrew and I hadn’t gotten sushi in two whole weeks, until last night.  It was like we were sushi-dehydrated or something.  {I don’t know what that phrase means, but just go with it.}  We always go to this one little sushi place.  It was where we went on our first date way back when {with a little trip to heavenly Barnes & Noble afterwards} and now we go so often that the workers know us.  We have no shame.

12 Responses to Bordeaux

1. Anna D Kart says:

LOVE how you styled those pants!! I'm always looking for a interesting ways to style my burgundy cords!

Have a great weekend!
    happymedley.blogspot.com

2. Ashley says:

So pretty!!! You look so chic.. Loving those pants, I need to get myself a pair in this color!!!

Happy Friday,
    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

3. WHOA. I just started New Girl last week and I'm currently up to date! Three days and non-stop New Girl, I just need more episodes to fuel my obsession. (Although I do miss the Jess/Nick tension)

Your Friend, Jess

4. Meredith says:

I love this outfit!! The bordeaux is so on trend and I'm loving those dark lips!…and I love me some sushi 😉 Have a great weekend!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

5. I'm obsessed with bordeaux right now! Your pants are amazing! I'm also obsessed with sushi. I'm pretty sure I could eat it every day and never get tired of it!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

6. Jody Beth says:

This outfit is SO gorgeous, and that lip color is seriously phenomonal on you!! I'm obsessed with New Girl! Zooey Deschanel is probably my fave person ever. Love her.

Jody

7. Jessica S says:

Bord-YES! (bad pun? yes… pretty outfit? yes!)
    I would totally wear this to a football game! Love you in this pretty cranberry color!

xx
    Here&Now

Enter vote my current giveaway!

8. Sam says:

Wow, this lip shade looks amazing on you…very elegantly chic outfit.

9. Ashley J says:

Loving you with the dark lips…sexy!

10. LyddieGal says:

definitely the color of the fall! these skinnies look gorgeous with the black and white jacket as well.
    Chic on the Cheap

11. Liz says:

So chic! And love that it's corduroy season finally, so comfyyy 🙂

xo, Liz