Herringbone + Buffalo

It seems like everyone’s been lusting after this vest.  Luckily, I was able to snatch this up at J.Crew last winter before it sold out.  When I heard J.Crew Factory came out with a version, I knew it would disappear in less than 60 seconds.  However, I found a few other vests that look similar at Gap and Target, but word on the street is that they’re goners as well.  On that sad note, Happy Friday?

16 Responses to Herringbone + Buffalo

1. Nicole says:

I love love love this combo of herringbone and plaid! It is so unexpected but works so well together!

Nicole
    a dash of gold

2. Sue Figueroa says:

I love this combination on you!

3. Meredith says:

This might be the most perfect Fall outfit!! A vest, plaid, and fabulous riding boots! It looks great!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

4. Nikki says:

Love the herringbone and plaid together. What a perfect fall combo! You are a lucky girl that you snatched up the vest. Have a great weekend!

Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

5. this is such a lovely pattern combination. I'm loving how different plaid looks to me with the change of seasons! =D
    xo,
    nancy

6. Ashley says:

You look beautiful!! Loving this whole look and I love that vest!!!
    Happy Weekend!

xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

7. Deborah says:

That. vest. DAT VEST! Ahh you're so lucky to have snatched it up before it disappeared! Love how it looks with the plaid!

xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

8. Jessica S says:

This is my Fall fantasy outfit! You look stunning pretty lady. And good thing you got the real deal vest, the one at the Factory wasn't as nice!

xx
    Here&Now

Please take 2 seconds to vote for me!

9. I'm seeing this vest everywhere! I love it so much! I love that you paired it with plaid.
    -Felicia
    Spicy-veggies.blogspot.com

10. Nikki says:

I LOVE how your paired the vest with the plaid shirt, what a gorgeous outfit!:) Hope you have a wonderful weekend Grace:) Xx

11. Sam says:

Adore this clever mix of entry fabrics, they work so well together, really cozy chic outfit, love the boots.

12. i love your vest, girl!
    kw Ladies in Navy

13. Lala H says:

i sooo love the vest! i really need to get one for myself!

Delightful Ideas

14. Loving this combo! But you're right, there is not a vest to be found similar to the J.Crew one anywhere that I can find. But I'm still on the hunt!

xo, Summer

15. I love this look!! I have this vest and I love how you layered it with the plaid shirt. I need to try that! So pretty!

The Style Storm
    xo, Christina

16. Ashley says:

I love the red and black plad with leggings and boots, I would totally love this outfit