Festive Monograms

I was so excited when Two Funny Girls reached out to me and wanted to collaborate again!  For those who don’t remember, we collaborated earlier with this fabulous monogrammed clutch from this post and this post.  If you’re just as obsessed with monograms as I am, then I highly recommend this {oh so heavenly} site.  I have even already purchased a few Christmas gifts from there {like this monogrammed accent pillow cover}.  The only issue is that there’s so much to choose from.

I sometimes tend to convince myself that I need the most random monogrammed things {or anything for that matter}.  For example–an adult monogrammed onesie…I would have “needed it” just because it was monogrammed {or maybe just because it was a onesie…you’ll never know mwahaha}.  It’s a good thing I talked myself out of that purchase…

For anyone who was wondering about the “N” in my monograms, my middle name is Noel.  It’s fitting since my birthday is the day after Christmas.  My parents…such clever ones, eh…

11 Responses to Festive Monograms

1. Deborah says:

Monogrammed anything is awesome. Like your fabulous sweatshirt. Gorgeous look – will definitely check out Two Funny Girls! :]

xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

2. What a fun collaboration, looks so cool! Adore the plaid shirt peeking out!

Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

3. Ashley says:

Love the plaid detail and LOVE those boots, amazing!!!

xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

4. Meredith says:

Grace I adore this whole look. Your monogram sweatshirt is adorable, and it makes that sweatshirt so chic! Not to mention the color is gorgeous, and I love your boots!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

5. Tea&Sequins says:

Such a cute piece, and I love the color! It looks perfect with the plaid underneath. I also love your lip color!

Kaitlin

6. love love love your purse!
    ladies in navy

7. Nikki says:

I love everything monogrammed. Like everything. I LOVE that monogrammed pull over. So cute!! I have decided I need a monogrammed pull over and a monogrammed chambray shirt (along with everything else monogrammed).

Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

8. Mariana Leal says:

Olá, acabo de visitar seu blog e segui-lo. Lhe desejo foco, sucesso e força. Que conquiste muitas realizações através do mesmo. E também convido você e seus/suas leitores/leitoras a conhecer o meu blog: toobege.blogspot.com.br . Beijinhos e espero você lá também *0*

9. Ashleigh says:

Love this outfit, love your lipstick! The details are wonderful!

xo, Ashleigh @ Fashion in Flight

10. I do the same- I'm always wanting everything monogrammed even if it's totally unnecessary. wish my man would let me get us some monogrammed pillows haha. LOVE your "noel" middle name- always been one of my favorites!

11. Jessica S says:

Monogram ALL the things! And I have this weird obsession about learning people's middle names! So cool 🙂
    xx
    Here&Now

Enter my current giveaway!